Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Creatively challenged

I've always wanted to start a blog (well now I kind of have), but I was never much of a writer. I just don't always have much to say about the restaurants I go to or the dishes that I've tried. Maybe I do, and is just the lack of vocabulary in me that's making it hard for me to write anything interesting, exciting and meaningful.

I tend to use the same words over and over again. I mean, how many ways can you describe a piece of well-cooked fish? is succulent, tender, flaky, moist, well-seasoned, tasty ... what else? Is amazing how so many food bloggers have the talent to make their piece so interesting. Every sentence goes together ... things just flow. They make food and eating exciting - you can actually 'experience' their gourmet adventures when reading their blogs. Sometimes you can even 'taste' the dishes through their writing.

Anyways, this is just a random post. Maybe eventually I will be able to make a post about lemons interesting.

***A little update***
The ginger cake did indeed taste a lot better after I heated it up and slathered it with butter. Even my dad liked it and he was not very impressed with the taste last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment